FTDNA GED to GEDCOM Converter
FTDNA has changed their system, so what is below will only work with the old system that you probably are not able to access. I believe I can update this to work with the new system, but it will take a little bit of work. My Google Wallet address is email@example.com if you'd like to incentivise me to work on the updates.
If you have suggestions/complaints, contact me directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a service for all of the adoptees trying to find where they came from! Please only use this for your research,
as it may contain errors you would not want to pass on to others.
- Make sure the tree is showing all levels of the tree, by choosing All in the drop-down.
- Select your browser "View Source" option (usually accessed via a Right-Click) in your web browser while viewing the tree.
- Press CTRL-A to select all text.
- Press CTRL-C to copy the text into your clip-board.
- Paste the source text into the box below and click Submit.
After submitting, a converted GEDCOM file should start downloading. Please report to email@example.com. any problems. Enjoy!
Vist my business website..